1. is drinking 2% milk and wondering what in the hell the other 98% is

    Unknown

    4 loves

  2. There are bones inside my body I’ve never seen.

    Frances Leviston

    1 love

  3. Wisdom begins in wonder.

    Socrates

    7 loves